Monday, December 28, 2009

Things I am doing right...

Day #1 complete, and because God loves me and wants me to be happy, I lost a pound! This despite the evil left over goodies from Christmas that are filling every nook in this house. I tossed some of them, but succumbed to the rum cake. I did keep a list of every thing I ate all day, and I found that since I was trying to NOT focus on food, I was hyper focused on food!!

I did drink lots of water. I keep my trusty Camelbak bottle on hand at all times with cold, filtered water and I generally polish off 2-3 bottles per day. I did NOT exercise, (unless lots of housework counts!) because it was pouring cold buckets of rain all day. Today, though, I will go for a nice walk. Stay tuned, lets see what tomorrow will bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment